246 West Water St.
Shullsburg, WI 53586
Attractive building practical for a variety of uses! Excellent location! In its history, it has been an inn/tavern, tavern, bakery and now retail antique/collectibles. A one time, it was divided in half down the length of the building with the women & children’s side on the left and the men’s on the right.
(Total Assessed Value: $83,700.00)
NOTE: 1 story commercial building with brick front, vinyl siding on remainder. 2 front entry doors with large display windows on street level entrance. Walk out full basement making 2 floors of retail or other venture useable space! Building has 3 NG/FA furnaces, central air conditioning and 3 half bathrooms plus extra sink/wash area. The current business occupant is a tenant.
- Composition and rubber membrane roof.
- Main area about 30’ x 60’ with a 10’ x 15’ wing.
- Open stairway from main floor to basement.
- P.I.N.: 281.0209.0000
- Legal description: Hempstead Addition Block 1, Lot 4, Blk. 1 also 24 ft. extended in rear of lot
- Assessed Value Land: $3,100.00
- No Improvements
- Total Assessment: $3,100.00
- Taxes: $63.05
- P.I.N.: 281.0208.0000
- Legal description: Hempstead addition Block 1, Lot 3, Blk. 1, also 24 ft. extended in rear of lot
- Assessed Value Land: $9,100.00
- Assessed Value Improvements: $71,500.00
- Total Assessed Value: $80,600.00
- Taxes: $1,579.77 (2016)
Important Disclaimer: All information is subject to verification by the buyer. Teasdale Realty & Auction Service, LLC is not liable for errors or omissions. All information presented here has been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable: however, all buyers are advised to make their own inspections. All sales are made on the judgment of each individual buyer. All property is subject to prior sale, changes or withdrawals without notice."FOR MORE INFORMATION OR INSPECTION, PLEASE CONTACT
TEASDALE REALTY & AUCTION SERVICE
6660 County Road E
Shullsburg, Wisconsin 53586-9741
|Address:||246 West Water St.|
|Heat/Cool:||3 NG/FA furnaces|